This one is a pretty straight forward build like the rest of the foldable series.
Mounting the flight controller and receiver.
Soldering the ESCs to the power board and attaching to the bottom of the upper main plate.
Attaching the arms and placing the bottom plate on to sandwich everything in cleanly. I’m using 10mm square carbon fibre tube for arms, with milled motor mounting patterns.
Securely attaching the security camera to the upper main plate using the mounting hole.
Putting the old top plate back on.
- Openpilot CC3D
- 2 x ZMR1804 2400 KV*R Brushless Outrunners
- 2 x ZMR1804 2400 KV Brushless Outrunners
- 4 x Hobby King Blue Series 12A ESC
- Gemfan 5×3 Propellers
- Turnigy Nano-tech 1000mah 3S 45-90C Lipo
- SC2000 Starlight Super Mini Camera FPV
- ImmersionRC 5.8Ghz Transmitter
- ImmersionRC Spironets
- Mobius Camera
5-8 minute flight time.