New year, new Mini H Quad to fly.
I felt like rocking the carbon fibre style this time.
The frame assembly is very easy.
To match the new look, let’s add some extra power. Blackout’s custom wound Tiger MN1806 2300KV motors pack a lot of punch and look great.
Solder the motors and attach to the frame. The ESCs have been transferred from an old build and are wired together with one of Timecop’s 36mm power distribution boards.
Route the wires and plug into the flight controller.
FPV equipment added.
Attach the top plate back on.
I’m using M5 locknuts to hold the propellers because the included spinners come off easily in a crash.
- Openpilot CC3D
- 4 x Tiger MN1806 “Blackout” 3S 2300KV Motors
- 4 x Hobby King Blue Series 12A ESC
- Gemfan 5×3 Propellers
- Turnigy Nano-tech 1500mah 3S 35-70C Lipo
- SC2000 Starlight Super Mini Camera FPV
- ImmersionRC 5.8Ghz Transmitter
- ImmersionRC Spironets
- Mobius Camera
6-8 minute flight time.